Here are some key groups working on reforms of the Farm Bill—many offer ways to sign
up for emailed updates. Another great resource is the book Food Fight: The Citizen's Guide to a Food and Farm Bill, by Dan Imhoff.
- Public Health Action on the Farm Bill: www.publichealthaction.org .
- National Campaign for Sustainable Agriculture: www.sustainableagriculture.net .
- Environmental Working Group: www.ewg.org .
- National Family Farm Coalition: www.nffc.net .
- Slow Food USA: http://www.slowfoodusa.org/farmbill .
- Om Organics: www.omorganics.org .
- Community Alliance with Family Farmers: .
- www.caff.org/policy/2007_farm_bill.shtml .
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy: . http://www.agobservatory.org/issue_farmbill2007.cfm .
- Community Food Security Coalition: http://www.foodsecurity.org .
- Farm and Food Policy Project: http://www.farmandfoodproject.org/index.asp .
- American Farmland Trust: http://www.farmland.org/programs/campaign/default.asp .